Monday, Aug 1, 2016
The HCU 2 Pre-Turnaround Work And Turnaround Work At Motiva In September Will Require All Workers On It To Have Attended A Code Of Excellence Class. Code Of Excellence Classes Will Be Held Every Friday At 8:00 am During The Month Of August. You Must Contact The Hall To Sign Up For The Class. There Is No Cost To Attend. The Class Will Be Held Upstairs In The Conference Room.
TO ACCEPT ANY CALL YOU MUST HAVE AN TEXAS JOURNEYMAN STATE LICENSE OR A TEXAS APPRENTICE STATE LICENSE
1. 1 JW For Miller Electric With Andy Gillette At Nat Gas Working 5 8s.(Located Down Road From Union Hall) Drug Screen & Back Ground Check Required. This Is Commercial Work.
2. 1 JW For Newtron At Lion Elastomers With Kenny Reese Working 4 10s. Drug Screen, Back Ground & Fit For Duty Required.
3. 2 JWs For Newtron At Exxon/Mobil With Joey James Working 4 10s With Scattered OT. Drug Screen, Back Ground Check & Fit For Duty Required.
4. 4 JWs For Newtron At Valero With Perry Viator Working 5 10s. Drug Screen, Back Ground Check, TWIC Card, Hair Follicle & Fit For Duty.
5. 2 JWs For Newtron At Huntsman Working 5 8s For Approximately 2 Weeks. Then Will Have A 2 to 3 Week Shutdown Working 7 10s. Drug Screen, Back Ground Check, TWIC Card & Fit For Duty.
Resign shall be done between the 10th and the 16th of each month except December. Resign may be done by email, fax, regular mail, or in person. Resign must be done in person anytime during the month of December. The fax number is 409-833-4799. Email for resign is firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular mail is 1430 Spindletop Ave. Beaumont Texas 77705 or P.O. Box 29 Beaumont Texas 77704.