Thursday July 31,2014
BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO DAY SHEETS GO OUT AT 7:00 AM. BOOK ONE DISPATCH BEGINS AT 7:30 AM. BOOK TWO DISPATCH BEGINS IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING BOOK ONE.
MUST HAVE A TEXAS STATE APPRENTICE ELECTRICAL LICENSE OR TEXAS STATE JOURNYMAN ELECTRICAL LICENSE TO ACCEPT ANY CALL
1. 1 JW for Atlantic Plant Service for the Shop Working 4 10s.Drugsceen,Background Check and TWIC Card Required.
2. 1 JW for Jefferson Electric at the Shop. Drugscreen,Texas Journyman State License and Service Truck Experience Required.
3. 5 JW’s for Newtron at Exxon/Mobil with Martin Trahan Working 4 10s with Scattered Overtime. This is Pre Turnaround Work. Drugscreen and Background Check Required.
4. 6 JW’s for Newtron at Chevron Pt. Arthur with Mark Champagne Working 7 12s. This is the Burnout. Drugscreen and Background Check Required.
DISPATCHER Greg Macon (409)833-8252 ext 206
For Monthly Resign Please Send To firstname.lastname@example.org JOBLINE (409)833-8252 ext 7 DISPACTH HOURS BOOK ONE: DAYSHEET SIGN IN: 7:00 AM – 7;30 AM REFERRALS: 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM BOOK TWO: DAYSHEET SIGN IN: RE Requirements for dispatch:
- Form of ID such as paid up dues receipt or drivers license.
- Current government issued ID (i.e. drivers license, passport ) for safety training.
- Clean shaven for most industrial calls.
- Safety training is required of anyone who is dispatched to a refinery or chemical plant. Basic training is approximately a 4 hour computer course, you will also take a site specific course which is 1 – 1 ½ hours. This training is good for one year. If laid off or changed to different site you will be required to take the new site specific training. If the contractor transfers employees, safety training is done on company time.
- Drug testing on industrial calls.
- Some industrial calls require criminal background check or TWIC Card.
Email address for resign: mailto:email@example.com BOOK 2 Monthly resign between 10th and 16th. ANYTIME DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER RESIGN MUST BE DONE IN PERSON. Resign by email is acceptable, EXCEPT DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER.