Tuesday September 16,2014
Book One and Book Two Day Sheet Go Out At 7:00 AM. Book One Dispatch Begins At 7:30 AM. Book Two Dispatched Immediately Following.
MUST HAVE A TEXAS STATE APPRENTICE ELECTRICAL LICENSE OR TEXAS STATE JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICAL LICENSE TO ACCEPT ANY CALL.
1. 6 JW’s for Newtron at Chevron Port Arthur Working 7 Nights 11.5 Hrs a Night. You Will Have 1 Day off Every Other Week. This is the Burnout. Drugscreen and Background Check Required.
2. 1 JW for Newtron at Chevron Port Arthur Working 7 Days 11.5 Hrs a Day. You Will Have 1 Day off Every Other Week.This is the Burnout. Drugscreen and Background Check is Required.
DISPATCHER Greg Macon (409)833-8252 ext 206
For Monthly Resign Please Send To email@example.com JOBLINE (409)833-8252 ext 7 DISPACTH HOURS BOOK ONE: DAYSHEET SIGN IN: 7:00 AM – 7;30 AM REFERRALS: 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM BOOK TWO: DAYSHEET SIGN IN: RE Requirements for dispatch:
- Form of ID such as paid up dues receipt or drivers license.
- Current government issued ID (i.e. drivers license, passport ) for safety training.
- Clean shaven for most industrial calls.
- Safety training is required of anyone who is dispatched to a refinery or chemical plant. Basic training is approximately a 4 hour computer course, you will also take a site specific course which is 1 – 1 ½ hours. This training is good for one year. If laid off or changed to different site you will be required to take the new site specific training. If the contractor transfers employees, safety training is done on company time.
- Drug testing on industrial calls.
- Some industrial calls require criminal background check or TWIC Card.
Email address for resign: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org BOOK 2 Monthly resign between 10th and 16th. ANYTIME DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER RESIGN MUST BE DONE IN PERSON. Resign by email is acceptable, EXCEPT DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER.